Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lame-o's everywhere!

Currently: hyperventilating due to excessive anger.
Current location: dorm room
Current music: on a ladder from there to here i'll climb, all this clatter between my ears i find, does it matter if i can't clear my mind?


I don't appreciate jerks. Unfortunately we have plenty of them here in Malaysia. Sometimes, I wish I have a jerk detector/alert gun just so I can avoid running into them. Guys, please, please, please don't think you're so cool that you hit on girls whenever you feel like it, because you're only going to look like a big ass jerk. No, seriously, it's so not cool man, not cool at all. Have some manners will ya! What would you do if someone treats your little sister or someone that's close to you like that? Think twice before you act buddy! And don't even get me started on the leery remarks that some of these jerks say sometimes. Makes me want to kick their butt back to elementary school! When will this foolishness ends? I don't know. But I've had enough! This has got to end.

p/s: Cermin muka ko dolok sebelum nak bukak mulut ngaco org okeh!




No comments: