Currently... : I'm very tired, but then again, when am I not?
I think the whole family is tired after what we've been through today. To make long story short, I wanted to tell the story in points... hope this works.
- Our streamyx modem broke down last year, so we can't use the wifi at home. We bought a new modem but now a new problem arises... the old wifi router doesn't sync with the new modem. :(
- After 4 months being away from home, I finally got back to Cheras yesterday (26/4), right after finishing my finals.
- Deciding that going online with wired connection is such a pain in the butt, so I said to my parents, "let's go out tomorrow and buy this long overdue wifi router," and make my life happier :p
- So today (27/4) we did go out but it turns out we got lost constantly and my father being fed up with KL roads said that it's better to use the KTM instead.
- We got on the KTM but my dad got the wrong ticket and we have to stop at Bank Negara station. And here's where our little adventure gets a little too adventurous.
- When we arrived at Bank Negara, it was pouring heavily. We had to take the rapid lrt to Hang Tuah and from there we change our route via monorail to imbi station to our final destination, the Low Yat Plaza.
But despite the fussiness of the journey, I had fun. There's a lot of things that I saw and I finally know how to get there by using possibly all public transportation (well maybe with a little help from google maps, Thanks Google!) ...hehe... =)