Currently… : studying for finals... pfftt! yeah right!
Current quote : “They can go to college and someone may have a whacked-out $6,000 laptop, but the guy with the iPad will get all the attention.” – Steve Wozniak
Some quick facts about the iPad:
- there are currently 2 kinds of iPad, one with the Wi-Fi and the other with 3G
- the only browser that works with iPad is Safari. Ouch!
- videos that's made with the Adobe Flash software won't work on this sucker, so that means no youtubing! gasp!
- only works with apps or contents provided by Apple and bought on iTunes. Yikes!
- so basically, you can't run the iPad if the softwares are not approved by Apple. Crap
So, wanting something is not necessarily bad, it gives you the motivation that you need to actually acquiring it. Sometimes, you have to really want something real bad so that you will make plans and work hard for it otherwise it's nothing more than just a silly imagination. Mat Jenin anyone?
Wants can also leads to needs. For example, since I finished my diploma studies, I want to work in big companies such as Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft or Apple... Not necessarily these particular corporations, just as long as it's big and multinational. It would be a dream come true for me. I don't care what positions that they're going to give, I would even succumb to just be the errand girl or even a cleaner just so that I could learn their ways and how to run things. Hmmm...what's this got to do with wants leading to needs? I don't know.
- Launched in 1933 by a group of U.S. stockholders
- Own by the Washington Post Company since 1961
- Newsweek is published in four English language editions and 12 global editions written in the language of the circulation region.
- and the rest you could read up in wikipedia :)