Thursday, May 5, 2011

May the 5th Be with You!

Currently... : I'm fighting with these super annoying mosquitoes. 
Current location: My soon to be demolished hostel room.
Current music:


 I've been long, a long way from here Put on a poncho, played for mosquitoes,
And drank til I was thirsty again
Star Wars day was yesterday, but I think that everyday should be a Star Wars day! :)

Hello folks! Yes, it's that time of the year again! Say whaat??
I've finished yet another semester today! Wuhuu!!

And what a lovely feeling it is! 4 months of pure unadulterated holiday fun and goodness! FUN FUN FUN FUN!

O yeah, I am OBSESSED with Kamio Yoko's work as of lately. Yea, she's famous for creating Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers) manga series, but to be honest, I never really read that one. It's the other works from her that I'm crazy about. Cat Street and Matsuri Special. You have to check these two manga out. Got me hooked to the last chapter in one sitting...


Cat Street
Matsuri Special
There's also a Cat Street live action drama made but I heard it's not so good, so I won't recommend it since I've never watch it myself too. But personally, I always prefer the manga rather than live action. Hehe...

Aaannd I also get myself this wonderful book during the Book Festival last week. I know I'm late but there's a discount so I finally can get my hand on this one. :P

Yeah, I got this version of my Eat, Pray, Love book cover. I love it! Unfortunately, haven't seen the movie yet! How lame am I? 

No comments: