Monday, June 28, 2010

Cup of Life

Currently: waiting for Argentina vs Mexico match to start
Current Location: physically, in Sibu, but spiritually, I'm in South Africa. Whatever that means...
Current Music: Too late for solutions to solve in the setting sun, So run my baby run my baby run

The 2010 World Cup has been very crazy and unpredictable so far. Who would have thought that Italy and France would lose. Well, I sure didn't. Portugal beat DPR Korea (the one where Ronaldo scored is one of my favorite goals in the world cup), Kaka received a red card, and Germany totally whipped England's ass. Despite all of that, I really enjoy watching all these teams play. It really is a beautiful game. Favorite player?? Messi of course! Oh, and I don't know why but I like Özil too.

So, last weekend I went out with my best friend, Syikin because I might not be able to see her again after this week. My flight to KL is on the 5th of July and I can't wait to get back there. I want to redeem myself after a very bad result last semester. Jia You Nora!! We also meet up with Akim and, I just love meeting old friends, especially those who already have a steady job, because they tend to pay for meals and who wouldn't like that? Hehe. Thanks Syikin and Akim! I would definitely cia ktk org makan mun saya pun dah keja lak okeh! These two are the best! We did some catching up and surprise surprise... I think one or two of my old schoolmates will tie the knot sometime next year. I hope it's true guys!

I forgot to mention that I bought a ukulele when I was in Kuching. So currently, my project is to beautify it. I'll post some pictures of the beautified ukulele sometime in the future. Until then, ttfn!



... Argentina is Awesome. I hope they'll win!

No comments: