Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Intermission

Hi there! Since I've never talked about myself a lot here so I guess it's not wrong for me to make a late introduction of myself.


My name is Nora S. I'm 23 going on 24. 

I'm a Malaysian. Living in Sarawak in a small town called Sibu.

I have a beautiful family, my lovely mom and dad and 4 lovely siblings, incidentally I'm the youngest child.

A huge fan of Star Wars.


I have a pet cat named Puteh (pronounced Poo-tayh). But as of now, I have no idea where she is... She's just wandered off one day and never came back since :(

I love Chocolates, daydreaming, music, Johnny Depp, reading books, writing, anime, manga youtube, procrastinating and I love my family very much.

I hate war.

I really don't like to get up early because I'm just not a morning person.

I always think that I'd become a somebody someday. But now, I'm not so sure anymore...

My favorite band is... hard to say. I used to love Taking Back Sunday (of course, I do still love these guys), but now I listened to Say Anything and Head Automatica a freakin' lot.

I also love Oreskaband, Chatmonchy, Less Than Jake, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Death Cab For Cutie, The Pixies, Bonnie Raitt, Aerosmith, Feist, YUI, Glay, Faizal Tahir, Zee Avi, Yuna, Ana Raffali, The Postal Service, Paramore, Muse, Kings of Convenience, Vampire Weekend, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, and the list just goes on and on.

I'm not fazed by these K-pop craziness that's going on now. I think they're fake. Cute? yes of course, but still, fake as fake can be.

I love food, without it I'd DIE.

I'm not very religious but I do have faith in it. Religion helped shape who I am today.

I'm not very good with it but I love to play the guitar. I self-taught by the way, since I'm too scared to ask my brothers to teach me. And my latest addiction is the ukulele.

I have this kind of a love hate relationship with my hair.

Sometimes I’m right but every other time I could be wrong.
Living is hard, it’s also too short, so I try to make the best of it anyway I can.

Until next time! Ciao Bella!!

2 comments:

Sare said...

weewiiit~
nk ngorat bole?
hehehehe.

Unknown said...

eppp!!
xleh.
nanti johnny depp marah