Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Location: Cheras
Music: Knocks me off my feet - Stevie Wonder

Salam.

When I will have my own house, I would love to buy a big ass bookcase just so I can fill it with wonderful books! I don't know why but I just think that bookcases can make a room look a little more epic.

Something like this. I would love to have this kind of room!

See! A room looked a lot nicer when there's a bookcase at a corner. Some people may prefer to 'decorate' their house with dvd's and cd's but hey, I love books so I think it's a good investment. But of course, I need to buy a house first to make this dream of mine come true. Last time I heard, a house would be too expensive by the time I graduated and have my own job, so it's kinda sad to think what would happen and what's in store for the future. Sigh...

Oo! I almost forgot! Can you guess who this girl is?

It's moi!
My friend drew it for me! Yes, the same guy whom I introduced last time in my older post. Don't you think it's pretty? Methinks it is! He's so talented and I truly wish the best for him in the arts industry, from the bottom of my heart. Weee!


No comments: