Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...watch her run, can you feel it?

Current location: Kolej Muhamad Rashid
Current music: 
Here I go again on my ownGoing down the only road I've ever known


I can probably say that everyday, all that I'm thinking about is 'I gotta finish up my assignment, or else my ass is numbered'. Right now, I have around 3 or 4 assignments that need to be done before next week come. And I have about 5 group presentation waiting in line. You can actually say that I'm in a very stinky situation and trust me, you wouldn't want to be in my shoe. Remember around early this year I complained about how tough it is for me that semester? Well guess what? It's TOUGHER this semester. And I bet that next semester would be the same. Impossibru? 

Huuuh. I hate my life.

But hey, no matter what I always look on the bright side. Wait I can't think of a single positive thing right now. :(

Thankfully, besides assignments I have something that can keep me entertained whenever I feel like I needed to take a break. It's this old show called Veronica Mars. Yeah, it is old but I LOVE it! Reminded me of Buffy series a lot (and I also LOVE Buffy TVS btw...) though I must say that in a way both show were totally different in terms of storyline, theme and everything. Check it out guys and I promise you wouldn't regret it! 



What else did I do these past couple of months besides assignments? O yea, I had my birthday and I got the best present ever! Like totally awesome. I get to see Whitesnake live! They are the best rock band of their generation and I'm lucky to have seen them performing live. We had a blast headbanging and stuff. 



And the best part is that I've read Dork Diaries 3! Hehe. (Extorted from my little niece)



No comments: