Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dear future husband

Current location: Cheras
Current music: 
You complete my fate
The world unwinds inside of me
You complete my fate
The halo crawls away
Salam!

I wanna talk about marriage. I don't know why I just want to ramble about it. Maybe because of the weather. Nah, it's just me. Well, I was just wondering what marriage feels like? I would like to mention here that I'm a very private girl and there's a fat chance that I won't be married to anyone, anytime soon. I don't like people messing with my personal space. Yeah, it's me. I have a very serious problem and nobody can treat it, not even myself. Ok, so back to the topic, what does it feel like to be married?

Let's think about it for a minute, you have to be with that person for your whole life. There will be no secret between you and your spouse, not forgetting all the work you have to do in order to make sure that your married life wouldn't fall apart, and it can be a little annoying sometimes, don't you think? Maybe love is a good enough reason to be together forever but I just can't imagine me, living with some guy. I would go crazy, like seriously.

Take my mom, for example. Sometimes I know that she cannot stand my father. They always argue about a lot of things, most of it is just too trivial to even matter. I think 30+ years of living together can do that to you.

So what is my point here? Hmm, I sure as hell don't know myself. 

But I did said this to myself a long time ago. If I ever going to get married, the guy would have to be Japanese. Again, I don't know why. I kinda just thought about it on the spur of the moment. Meaning that I won't find my future husband, ever.

...

I know I've been neglecting this blog for quite some time now, and I admit since my life is so hectic and it's getting tougher and tougher to keep up with everything. Sorry folks. But despite what it seems, I would never abandon this blog all of a sudden without telling anything first. So thank you for your visit and hope that you'll have a nice day! 

No comments: