Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Confession

Currrent music: 
Some things in life may change,
But some things they stay the same,
Like time, there's always time,
On my mind
So pass me by, I'll be fine.

To the most dearest person in my life, my mom.


I don’t have delicate hands. I can’t cook like you do, I can’t fix things like you do, nor do I seem to inherit your abilities to do almost anything. I’ve always been a wild child, refusing to do every single thing that you want me to do. Thank Allah that I did at least listened to you when you told me to go to school. You told me a lot of things really. How you wish you could finish your education, in order to have a better life. How you wish you could give us the best of the best of everything in life. But I never feel that you have failed us. Sure I get angry at you now and then but I’m only  human so that’s probably normal right? If anything, it’s us that have failed as your children.

I love you mom. And I think that she knows that too. I love you mom and I’ve always find solace in you when I needed something to remind me that life is not so bad. You are my anchor, my guiding star. Your laughter is like medicine to my soul. Your smile is the most brightest thing in my world. Even brighter than sunshine. I love you mom. And I would die for you in a heartbeat.

And it pained me deeply to see those shine in your eyes slowly diminishes with the passing of time. I can’t replace your bones nor can’t I give you my energy and I really  wish that I could. Mom, there are no words to describe your love. I will try, and one day I really wish I could repay you back for all that you’ve given me. Even though my hands aren’t delicate enough. I’ll try.

No comments: