Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Better be quiet now... or not?

Currently... : contemplating on, a bunch of stuff.  

Currently listening to: But I better be quiet now, I'm tired of wasting my breath... Carrying on and getting upset.


Life is funny. And weird. And overbearingly hard. And sad. And fast. And...


YES! Life is anything you ought it to be I guess. And mine was just as awful or beautiful as yours. I said life is funny because, sometimes you get what you don't want, don't deserve or something that you don't need. But throughout all of that, somehow some way, it turns out that all of those that you thought you don't want, deserve or need are actually given to you by the universe because, well because you do need them, and you do want and deserve them, in a way that is hard to explain. I'm not sure if any of you readers are getting it, but I leave it to you to interpret it. 

Everyone has their own story to tell, and that's probably why I don't really tell my story to others a lot. I'd rather listen to others and trying to focus on their stories instead. I used to feel as if my story doesn't matter much and I try to keep it to myself so I don't care if people doesn't wanna know about me at all. But it's tough. In a sense that after quite some time of this 'abandonment' of your own feelings and thoughts, you feel a bit lonely when nobody cares and tries to understand you back, only because you are so used to being the one who cares. Yea, I don't talk much about myself. And people don't really bother to know about me too.

Putting all of those aside, I am so relieved that I get to overcome a what I would describe as one of the biggest setback I've ever face during my uni life ever. All thanks to a friend of mine. I believe that I could never tell it in a way that you could also feel what we felt. I'm just glad she was there and it's alright now. You have no idea how much I've cried over it. To cut the story short, I was gonna have to extend my study just because of this one subject that the both of us failed to register. After much deliberation, at last we've managed to settled it. And I'm forever grateful to everyone who has helped us. Thank you.

Talking about extending studies, I'm no stranger to it. Although I've never been extending anything during studying per se, I did however took two years break before I continue my degree. Please note that I don't actually have to tell you about this, but sometimes I do wanna explain myself.

I was suppose to continue my degree right after I finish my diploma. But halfway through it, I got sick. I got really sick and I almost didn't finish my diploma as well. But I hang on and I was able to graduate after all. It took me two years to heal, and I am still not quite fully recover from it, no, I guess not even now. I still have it and I am certain that I could never recover, and be normal. Even the doctors said that there is no cure. Don't worry, I've accepted it as my fate and maybe it's a story that I shall tell you another day. Yes. Appreciate your health guys. Don't take it for granted.

What I'm trying to say is, stories are important. It exists because we are living it. Life is in a way, stories, narrated by ourselves. Who you choose to tell it to is up to you. But know that, sometimes it is nice to have someone asking you, 'Are you ok?' and 'How do you feel?' once in a while. So try to care a bit. Trust me, they will appreciate it.


No comments: