Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Faith


Currently listening to:  Something's wrong, something's wrong, when it all remains the same. So  face the fire, come into your name.

There was a fire today in Sibu. It hit one of Sibu's oldest, original kampung melayu Sarawak. I was very sad about it. I may not be one of the residence but I always pass by the area that it would seem strange not being able to see it as it is. As if something is missing, not whole like it was supposed to. I hope that the people will lend help because they do really need it. I wish I could help too though. But wishing alone is not enough. I don't know what to do except saying my prayers on those affected by this tragedy. Be strong.

By the way, I will be finishing up my studies hopefully by this week. Tomorrow I will sit for my very last final exam paper ever. This is it... all of what I've been struggling for will end tomorrow. All that's left is for me to wait for my thesis to be approved and bind it for good. For good...

But, what will I be after this? That question has been bothering me a lot for the past couple of months. Honestly, I don't know. I really don't know. 

...

All I know is that I wanna close this chapter of my life with nothing but pleasant thoughts and feelings. All the people I've met and learned to love, hopefully will remember me as I remembered them. 

I could literally break down and cry while typing all these words. Please excuse me. 

For good.
This time it's for good...

"The boy has gone, let's grieve and let him go.
He left at dawn, but it's a new day don't you know?"

A new journey awaits...
In shaa Allah.
Have faith Nora dear.
His plan is always the best.

No comments: