Friday, July 5, 2013

Of knights and nightmares



Currently listening to: "Only love can bring the rain. That falls like tears. From on high."


Sometimes I hate my own voice. I’ve always think that it’s too tiny and sharp and high and somewhat annoying. You know, almost identical to the sound of mice. A friend of mine actually said that my voice sounded like Mickey Mouse once too. We always talked on the phone and so I guess my voice annoyed her one day so she said it. I was positive though she didn’t mean to be hateful or anything, in fact I do agree with her. That I sounded like Mickey Mouse.


Maybe that’s one of the reason's why I don’t talk much. Hah!


Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m home! Yippie yay! I really really am glad to be back home and be with the family again. 


Now, the next challenge is to find a job. And maybe, in shaa Allah settle down?


Oh. I forgot. 


I don’t think he exist. This mythical knight in shining armor riding on a white horse. 
That ‘supposedly’ guy of mine.

Because he’s stuck somewhere in the middle ages still.


Finding a job however, is both a nightmare and daymare! But mom said, you cannot rush and force things to happen. It doesn’t work that way. IF it will happen, it WILL happen. By God’s will. I just have to keep on trying and have some faith. 


Then again, nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.


Am I right, or am I right? :)

No comments: