Friday, May 29, 2009

What? My own blog??? Am I crazy??

Current Mood: I'm feeling good
Current Music: "Analog girl in a digital world"
Current Location: I'm just wandering around...around my head

I've never dreamt of having a blog to call my own. But still here it is! It's so weird because I'm not really much of a fun person, or someone who has a lot to say. So if you're reading this, I'm feeling sorry for you because I don't have a clue what my blog is going to be about so I might just waste your time here.

Where should I start? Shouldn't I introduce myself first? Or I could just ramble about stuff that you might not even care to know...whatever! So I'm a girl, duh, living in Sarawak, Malaysia, Sibu to be precise and I love this town. The people...not so much. Well some of them do indeed are lovely and them, I love of course. but there's something about Sibu that no other place has and I'm not quite sure what or why actually. I guess the notion ' Home Sweet Home ' is rather suitable for me to describe Sibu.

Now I'm waiting for my upu results, so I'm quite nervous. I might or might not get accepted to the University of my choice (UPM in Serdang) to further my studies. But if I do got accepted, which I really really do hope so, then that would be my first time leaving and living in other place outside of Sarawak. Kinda scary if you think of it, but also exciting at the same time. The only thing that I could do right now is just to wish all things to be well. So until then...live long and prosper! (erk! Not a trekkie and never a fan but borrowing the motto wouldn't hurt, would it??) Ciao!

No comments: