Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ummm...yeah...

Currently...: I feel sick...feels like I might vomit any minute now
Current location: back to Cheras
Current music: "I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain"


I don't know what was I thinking but this is probably going to be the most personal thing that I might have ever written on any of my blog. Just don't gag when you read it please. If you don't intend to read then there's that little red square with an 'x' on the upper right corner of your browser/tab whatever, just click on it and you're out. Kay, here goes nothing.

A lot of my friends including family member, asks me this question, and believe me when I said I'm getting tired of answering that very question: why are you still single la minah?

and,

my answer is, I don't know and I don't care.

So, that's my answer really!

But I also have another theory on this matter, and among them is:
Maybe,
1. I'm not very like-able.
2. I'm weird
3. I'm not normal
4. I'm boring
5. I'm timid
6. I'm not exactly easy on the eyes
7. I'm not pretty enough for you
8. I don't like crowds
9. I love to be alone
10. I'm not interested
11. people thinks that I'm gay, ewww!! I love guys... I mean dude only! I swear!

and the list goes on and on...

but truthfully though, from deep inside my heart I know the real reasons why. It's because my soulmate either have died, M.I.A., or no longer live in this country or doesn't exist in the same era as mine. So there you go! Sorry for wasting your time. However, if somehow for unknown miraculous reason, I finally found my guy, YOU will be the first one to know. Just as long as you're reading my blog.

word of the day: Selective Fatigue Syndrome
def:
Fatigue which is used as an excuse when one does not want to perform undesirable tasks such as work.

My co-worker claimed her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome kept her from coming to work, but she had no problems making it to the nightclubs. What she really has is Selective Fatigue Syndrome.


2 comments:

thelovely13 said...

maybe u choose to be single for this time? perhaps. but im very sure there is a good man for u out there. true love will come. pray for the best k! :)

Unknown said...

xtauk la tini. byk org/calon tapi kmk x suka ngan sorang pun. hmmm?? demand li jak! nang pemilih tahap cipan da.