Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hiatus mellitus

currently... : I'm not feeling very well, still recuperating from the flu
current location: jln kuda
current music: When you fake a smile, And you think you're better, Gonna put it down, Whip it at
                      your feet



I know I prattle a lot and most of the times it’s about nothing at all. Well, I did warned you guys at the beginning that I’m pretty sure that I don’t know what my blog is all about, what the hell am I thinking when I started it, and still to this day, I still don’t have a clue. (and most likely that I’ll never wil). But despite all that, I know that there’s one thing that I can guarantee you guys and that is I’m a bit lazy. Well… maybe not a bit, a lot, very… yeah okay, extremely lazy which explains why I haven’t been able to update. The ‘lazy monster’ in me is preventing me from updating as frequent as I would like to. Sorry. Anyway, I just got the flu last week so I’m still weak and feeling not so well. 

So, you guys might already know this but the opposition party won the by-election in Sibu. Well, whoever wins, I wish the guy would work his ass off for Sibu.

By the way, I bought The Sims 3 yesterday (finally). The game is not so new anymore as it’s almost a year ago that it’s been released worldwide. And I really really really absolutely adore it. Can’t wait to grow a sim version of me in the sim world…! I’ll post a picture of my sim later. Until then, I think I'll go on hiatus for a while, just so I could get better and get rid of my flu. Bye!

No comments: