Sunday, January 9, 2011

I guess it's not to late to wish Happy New Year, is it?

Current location: Cheras
Current music:  Every time that you lose it sing it for the world, sing it from the heart, sing it till you're nuts, sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts!


Yumm!! I really wish I could eat chicken burritos right now... O hi there! I'm Elle, (a.k.a Gadis Analog) author and owner of this little  blog. Sorry for being away for so long. It was not my intention to do so, it's just that I've been too busy straightening up my messy life and preparing to enter my 4th semester in UPM. I left this blog for about more than a month ago which was right after my semester break started, right? Well, there's a lot that happened since then, some of them are a  little too trivial to mention anyway so I won't waste your time to recap those, but I had a great year and 2010 was probably one of the best years in my life. Do I have a new year resolution? Hmmm... I'm not sure. My motto every single year is just to 'go with the flow' and I know that way, I won't disappoint anyone including myself at the end of the year. 


So how's life so far? Being a student is tiring but it's fun...sometimes! I have a few tough classes this semester though and I just hope I could do well. I managed to 'upgrade' my result last semester and I was quite happy as I didn't flunk any papers! Woohoo! But the sad thing is, I think I gained more weight now than before I said I wanted to lose it. Maybe I binging on food due to excessive happiness? 

Anyway, I wrote many blog posts actually, it's just that I never got to post it online. So maybe I'll post those blogs in my future entry. Until then, have a great day everyone!

No comments: