Thursday, June 23, 2011

My life so far

Currently... : drained, desperately trying to sleep
Current location: somewhere on Borneo Island
Current music: the sound of heavy downpours outside, it's like music to my ears

Since I was little, I used to be told that it's important to know what you want to do in life, to have a goal and try to make it when you grow up. Now I'm all grown up (at least I think I did), I still don't know what I want to be or do. Is that bad? It's not that I don't have a dream or anything like that. I actually do, but at this point I don't think that it's realistic to go for that dream knowing that I won't ever reach it even if I'm giving my 1000% effort. There must be something else for me out there, it's just that I don't know it yet. It's such a headache, trying to figure out what your true calling in life, isn't it?

Well, I said this many times before but I'm gonna say it again just for the sake of it, NO ONE will ever know how the future will turn out, not even if you're the best witch doctor / scientist / alien? in the whole universe. And until then, I'm just gonna try my best to search for that purpose that I was meant to do in this life. You can say that I'm still stuck at the crossroads of my life, and I'm trying very hard to find a good gps store to help me finding my destination (which in a way makes very little to no sense at all since a gps can't really tell me where I want to go unless I point it to them... sigh) So wish the best for me guys!



Have you heard? American Gods going to be made into a series soon! Yay!! I love that book. Thanks to Tom Hanks production company, HBO is going to bring this fantastic book to live on the television for 6 seasons. I'm truly excited guys. 


No comments: