Wednesday, June 29, 2011

UN-happy ending!

Current music: And lift up your head,
                     Oh, the night's long and lonely,
                     And nothing's the same when you're gone. 


I hate sudden endings. End of story.


See what I mean? No explanation, no reasons, no nothing. Just that. And I really especially hate sudden endings in  manga because let’s face it, who likes to wait for nothing right? You waited faithfully every week or even months for a new (ahem) scanlated chapter to come out and then suddenly after all of the waiting you've done it’s ending like everything’s a joke. I think that one of the suckiest endings of all time in manga universe is Yankee-kun to Megane-chan / Flunk Punk Rumble. I was like...WTF WAS THIS SHIT!? Now, I LOVE that series, don't get me wrong. I mean it's a great manga and it would have been fine if they just cancelled it and leave the rest of the series open to let the readers make their own ending as how they'll see fit. But when the people who decided that this fantastic series need to be cancelled immediately which leads to that horrible, crappy, disastrous, whatever ending, it makes me want to turn into a frickin’ Godzilla and terrorize the whole world. Seriously. What a crap. I truly despise rushed/sudden endings. That’s all I wanted to say. Thank you for listening to my pain.

Adachi and the gang



No comments: