Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream a little dream of me

Current music:




On a night when bad dreams
Become a screamer
When they're messin' with the dreamer
I can laugh it in the face

"Dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true"


So, last night (22/7) we went to watch this movie (inception) and I really dig it that I'm giving it a 4.5 out of 5. I would definitely watch it again just so that I could really grasp on the storyline. I think Christopher Nolan is a very talented writer and director indeed. He actually waited about 10 years or so to actually make this movie and I think it's worth it. 

I don't know about you but Inception is one of those movies that I have a really hard time to predict. I usually know how it would turn up in the end but this time, I don't expect it to be like that. I don't wanna talk too much on the ending because it would just spoil the fun, but people are actually debating on it on the internet. Well, I think the director really just wants us to think on the ending and perceive it as how we see fit. Is it a dream or reality... at this point, who knows? Heck, we all could still be dreaming at this very moment. The complexity of the movie was well, complex, and it's been a long time since I watched a movie that could really makes me think. And I was also very excited to see Ellen Page again! (I love that girl, seriously). She is playing as an 'architect' named Ariadne, and of course her character is one of my favorite!

A lot of people said that it's quite similar with the Matrix but for me it's not the same at all and the similarities are there maybe because he's (Nolan) influenced by matrix. But enough said, I really hope you guys would just go and watch this because it's definitely a worth your RM9 :D


No comments: