Monday, July 26, 2010

Hate hate hate

Currently... : Lepaking
Current location: somewhere in the middle of upm, i can't pinpoint exactly you see...
Current music:  Some boys try and some boys lie but, I don't let them play, Only boys who save their pennies, Make my rainy day!


There are few things that I hate about myself. Like


a. I hate Mondays, but I can wake up very early just fine every frickin' Monday. I just hate that.


b. I hate that I can't seem to be able to receive critics very well. Be it the positive or negative kind.


c. Good intentions? What good intentions?


d. I have commitment issues. What can I say, I have short term memory lost syndrome.


e. I hate that I keep on procrastinating when I know perfectly well that it's really bad for my health and reputation.


f. I have a really hard time to adapt to new situations or new places.


g. I hate that I can't ride a bike (not bicycle but motorcycle).


h. I'm mostly are sweet in nature but at times I can be very evil that you might prolly mistaken me for Vader's apprentice.


i. I like myself. Ok scratch that. I hate that I love my ego so much. 


j. I think I'm weird.


k. I hate that I cannot hate you! waaaaa!!!!!


OK! Enough with these list already. I think this actually works! I feel like a huge burden is finally lifted from my chest. 


Now I can study peacefully!


OK! Time to get back to work and kick some ass! Ho yeah!





No comments: