Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Think...

Currently... : I'm feeling quite down
Current Location: a place where dread and sadness mingle and becomes best friends
Current music:  I'll sit on the front porch all night, Waist deep in thought because when, I think of you I don't feel so alone


Hey you! Read This

I think I like you, but I don't know;
I think I like you, but I'm not sure;
I think I like you... no the word is adore;
Maybe you're not tall, dark and handsome;
But you're smart, good and funny;
You're kind of a goofy, and childish and mean, 
which really puts my patience to test, 
But that's because you're just being you,
No metaphor needed to explain that

Hey you!
You might not be Mr. Perfect,
But you can be Mr. Just Perfect Enough For Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like you! But I don't think you'd want to be with me though... :)
Never mind, it's just too good to be true anyway.
I've always been alone, why should it change now?
I am alone and that's alright.
But still, I wish it was true, about me and you.
because I like you
which now, I'm very pretty sure!

No comments: