Friday, July 2, 2010

Top 5 in June



Currently... : searching for the meaning of life
Current location: still here on earth, thank goodness!
Current music: I don't know where I am, I don't know where I've been, But I know where I want to go

It's July already? Time goes by so fast I don't even get to blink my eyes, darn it! July will mark my second year as a university student and I really, really hope that I can make it through this year with ease. Though I doubt it, but you can't blame me for hoping. Give this girl a break!

Anyway, there were 5 things that I wanted to share with you guys which successfully landed a place in my Top 5 things that I love in June. And they were:-



1.    My new handbags. Note the plural form

2.       A book that I bought in Kuching, Firethorn. I finished it in like 3 days, shows just how interesting this book is to me. I hope I'd be able to get the sequel, Wildfire sometime soon in the future.

3.       The new Say Anything song, Do Better.


4.       This Youtube video. I've never gotten rickroll'd before but I wouldn't mind if it's to this video. I think this is very hilarious. LOL (no pun intended). And also check out this video, also from Youtube. Again, LOL! There were like hundreds of different versions made and they're all quite funny.


5.       My Uke! I think I shall give it a name. What do you guys think?



    No comments: