Friday, November 13, 2009

a really strange phenomena

Currently... : listening to The Action Design
Current music: Rails on rails Walls on walls Madness comes Madness goes!


So, today as I was scrolling through the status updates on facebook, a statement from mr. Tom has caught my eyes. Apparently, he was curious as to why do people, likes to have their pictures taken in the bathroom. Hmmm... I've never thought of that before. So I was asking the same question, and here were the top most famous reasons.

  • the 'lighting' - yeah right! like what's the different between the lighting in the toilet compared to any other rooms?
  • because of the big mirrors
  • because it's a private place, so no one can disturb while camwhoring.
  • low self-esteem - whaaaat????? is this for real?



So I find that this is a very interesting thing to discuss about. No, I'm not saying that it's wrong. People can do whatever the hell they want, I don't care. It's just that I would like to know why. Is that wrong?


Speaking of bathrooms, I've done some research on toilets. So there are 2 major kinds of toilets, the

Pedestal toilet


Squat toilet




And a combination of both



And there's also the portable toilet! Hey, now you can poop anywhere you wish! Sans flushing of course! Useful for campers I bet.


And here is what an ISS or a space toilet looks like



Kind of freaky if you asked me. Sure am glad I'm not an astronaut...hehe just kidding!

I wish someday, I could have a toilet like this:

-nyalah ya! x mampu ku nak bayar zakat emas, ngaaa!! XD -


Apart from taking pictures in bathrooms, there's also another thing that you may find common but strange if you think about it. Writing on bathroom walls/doors.



I think that's enough toilet talk for one day... Though I've got to say that this got to be the 'dirtiest' post I've ever written! :D


- Just beware of perverts! XD -




3 comments:

Rungitom said...

Those points are well said and clear, hehe. But there is more darker side of the toilet camwhoring experience, that you might be surprised to look(coupled with some S*%#), lok up to Google and you will see it. And yeah, to all who think they feel better camwhoring alone in the toilet because of LOW SELF ESTEEM, get a life, your ranks go even low taking pictures in the toilet..sucks to be you, seriously.

Unknown said...

hey, I have nothing against people who take pictures in the bathrooms. I just find that it's strange, that's all.

Rungitom said...

Same goes to me Nora