Thursday, November 12, 2009

can't be saved

Currently... : my mind is saying bleakhh
Current mood: bleakhh!
Current music: shut the door and turn all the lights out
And listen to all the songs that the night shoutsThey go something just like this

First of all, I would like to wish a very HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY to:

MR. TOM ALFRED!

hehe. Now we're even! We're OLD Tom!! uwaaa... I know you're having a par-tay tonight, so drink responsibly yah!
________________________________________________________

So, what do I hate most? hmm....

Life's too short for hate!

It's not in my nature to blow up in front of people whenever I'm mad at them. I do, but only to those who are very very close to me. But I RARELY get mad to people that I am not familiar with. If I'm angry with them, the only thing that I would do is to avoid them. But I never hate them. Because life's too short for hate... It'll hurt a lot at the beginning, but surely in time, it'll heal. Life's too short for hate...

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

Leave them be, as long as they don't step over the boundary Nora. And super big thanks for the wish..I laughed at the picture though, seems the older I get, the more candles to be burned. But, that day my birthday cake have the number 12 candles only..taking the date of birth rather than the age itself ^_^