Saturday, November 7, 2009

get out

currently... : I'm reading a very funny blog. she's a genius
current location: http://www.justjudithsays.com/
current music:
Something's gotta changeGood bye yesterdayTry again today
something's gotta change

when I read a blog about local students studying abroad, I would get this funny feeling... call it jealousy, call it envy, call it whatever you want, but I, sometimes wish that I could be that person and get out of this place. The sooner the better. I want to be there, a chance to be on the other side of the world, to experience life, something much bigger than what I have now. I know, I sound like an ungrateful little minx. But that's what truly want. I want to get out of here. There's got to be something much more for me out there, right? If only I was filthy rich!

On to some other random thing, I witnessed an accident yesterday, while having a claypot noodle at the mines (I don't like the noodles, I'd rather buy mee sedap than buying this noodles ever again! huh!). Though no souls were harmed, it looks like the car that was collided with the truck was damaged pretty badly. I could swear I saw the guy weeped. -or- maybe that's just my imagination (sebab aku ada imaginasi yg tinggi). That's why I don't like to drive here. Org sitok driving cam h1n1. Perangei x semperna nar! Asal dpt overtake jak puas la hati sidak. sial! Too bad I don't have any pictures. Drive safely guys! Biar lambat asal nyawa x melayang & mati katak. In the end Sapa rugi? Anda dan keluarga andalah! Dahla x sempat mengucap!


- Random things I found on the net -
Tonight I am so ___________________. (sleepy but I refuse to shut my eyes just yet)

Today was a/an _________________ kind of day. (uneventful)

Our weather was ________________ this morning. (rainy)

My favorite time of day is _______________________. (dawn)

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is __________________. (pray)

I wish that I could go ____________________. (anywhere but here)

The first thing I do in the morning is ___________________. (thinking, "all is well")

I should have ______________ yesterday. (said goodbye to)

____________________________________________

word of the day: Piglet Flu

During times of pandemic, the common flu is known as Piglet Flu. While less deadly than Swine Flu it still makes you feel like shit. However, because it is not infamous like swine flu you get no respect from having it. So you feel like crap and no one gives a damn because you don't have h1n1.

Doctor: How do you feel.
Patient: Like shit.
Doctor: Well the tests came back, you don't have swine flu. So get the hell out you lazy good for nothing bastard. Come back with a real illness.

Patient (as he is thrown out) But i really do have the flu. Even if it is only piglet flu.

No comments: